[Clam-devel] Re: Proposal for GSoC: Acoustic Models...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 11:44:25 PDT 2008

Hi again...

I realized that the process of doing models can't be done in real
time... In fact, the link that I putted in the previous mail say that
they uses some acoustic models from of outside CLAM....

Maybe I can do some external plugin which allows to interact with the
model configuration whithin CLAM, and then generate the model outputs
outside?

Any suggestion?

Best regards,
Natanael.