[Clam-devel] ...

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Sat Mar 29 16:06:41 PDT 2008

Hi Natael,

Your proposed ideas sound good. Although they are in fact a little
"unrelated" they are all in the context of the Annotator
so that sounds like a way to go. As a matter of fact more than ordering
them by how they are related they should be
organized by priority so this will define your working plan (i.e. where
you get started).

My feeling is that they are too much for 3 months. But the fact that
they are independent tasks makes it really positive
to have too many. Once you work in detail with your mentor you will be
able to prioritize them. Your mentor should also
then define what percentage of them marks the "passed" grade that you
need to get from us in order to succeed in the
program.

Does that sound like a plan? :-)