[Clam-devel] GSoC deadline extension

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:56:49 PDT 2008

Hello,

I submitted my application yesterday (I'm sorry for the delay, I
wanted to add some things to the proposal first) and the last
modification time has changed so maybe someone has already read it. If
so, could you tell me whether it lacks any personal information? I
tried to fill the template on the wiki carefully but maybe there's
something I forgot. I don't have any personal page/blog currently
hosted anywhere, but if it's required I'll create something.

Thanks,
Pawel