[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:11:33 PDT 2008

That's an interesting point, Pau.
This evening I can borrow a Mac with OS X 10.4.9.
Then I can try to compile and see if I can have SDIFDatabaseProcessing.

As long as I don't touch this module(either in Network Editor or in
SMSTools->Save Analysis), everything else works well.

Earlier I was trying to compile it in my red hat linux but I failed to
find all the drivers and dependencies for red hat in my Mac.

Best regards,
Han, Yushen