[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 16 08:19:13 PDT 2008

A related issue: our current plugin loading strategy is quite "raw" in
the sense that we dynamically load *every* file in the plugin directory
list. While this works in Linux and Windows, in Mac (10.4.9) i get a
crash each time i provide a directory with binaries that are not clam
plugins.

For example if i point CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH to
plugins/continuousExcitationSynthesizer, and start NetworkEditor it
crashes when trying to load the binaries (executables, not plugins) in
that dir. The same happens if the clam_plugin_path points to somewhere
else like /usr/bin.

So this is a (not really annoying) bug, that should be fixed by
filtering the files we dynamically load.

El dc 16 de 04 del 2008 a les 17:10 +0200, en/na Pau Arumí Albó va
escriure: