[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:31:03 PDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for you hint, Pau.

To answer you question:  "if other plugins are loading?",
 I compiled and installed the spacialization plugin.
Then I could see "[plugin] 3D Audio" (but not "[plugin] New Spectral
Processing" ).
It has a "VectorBasedArrayPanning" and it seems to work - I fed it
with an audiofile and the audio stream came out.

Greg, I recall that your continuousExcitationSynthesizer partially
depends on the plugin osc.
I could not compile the osc plugin. Does that matter?

Best regards,
Han, Yushen