[Clam-devel] I forgot to ask...

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:31:08 PDT 2008

Last year we setup a overall way for students to use the wiki but as it is not
ready yet you are wellcome to follow this one.

We also want to avoid making an student ghetto on the wiki. Most pages should
be community ones. For example, you should have your TODO's located as yours
but in a place that anyone could take over them. Normally each aspect of clam
has it's own TODO wiki on the 'Devel' namespace.