[Clam-devel] could the coming jack tab feature open the door to a multidocument interface?

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 5 01:14:19 PDT 2008

El dg 04 de 05 del 2008 a les 11:59 -0300, en/na Hernán Ordiales va
escriure:
> about the jack tab coming feature:
> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots#Upcoming_1.2.1
> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:NetEditorJackTab.png
>
> could this enable a multidocument mode? i mean edit many networks at
> the same time
>
> could be this related with scalability networks gsoc project??? (I
> mean, editing subnetworks in other tabs)
>
> what do you think about it?
>
> i know for sure requires a lot of refactoring, don't start blaming me,
> are just a couple of ideas :P

Well it's kind of similar. But for the scalable networks i was thinking
on having a single 'active' network. And then, a 'stack' view (with
miniatures) containing all the super-networks of the current one.

But we have not discussed and planed this project yet.