[Clam-devel] could the coming jack tab feature open the door to a multidocument interface?

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 5 04:03:16 PDT 2008

Well that jack tab is a backend connector, so (think in MIDI) maybe is a way
of solving the relationship of the network i/o and backend i/o.

About the multidocument mode and the scalability networks, i would apply it
just to scalability since mixing both kind of tabs could be confusing to the
user. You can start a different application instance for a different
document.

I just commited that change to avoid conflicts with Nathanael changes. I had
those changes in local for a long time i will disable them if the feature is
not ready for release on the next release.