[Clam-devel] Re: test for rev11347

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Tue May 6 00:00:06 PDT 2008

I've tried the svn revision using the first solution, and
the 'long command line on SCons Win32' problem is fixed.:))
Should we appeal to SCons group about this bug?
The attachment is the diffs from my native to the svn revision.
Lines that I comment out in clam_dependent_libs_checks.py where a native only check on
directx (arround 212) exists:
## if not sys.platform == 'linux2' or crosscompiling :
##  if sys.platform == 'win32' :
##   if not test_directx_sdk( env, conf ) : return False
The first line should not be comment out,should it? but I don't think it affects anything.
If it does, how can I manage to recheck the libraries?

Now I meet with a new problem. I think it is with DirectX.See the pastebin please.
BTW, DirectX has been installed in my system.

Cheers,
June