[Clam-devel] Report of native windows compilation

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Tue May 13 21:09:51 PDT 2008

Pau, David,
I removed the "cppflag=" thing and some other diffs and tried the procedure again:

Scons configure prefix='c:\\mingw\\local' prefix_for_packaging='c:\\mingw\\local' sandbox_path='c:\\mingw' verbose=True xmlbackend='xmlpp' audio_backend=portaudio

Following that, I did "scons install". While building clam_processing.def, it failed at the first time, complaining "memory exhausted".
I killed some other applications and tried it again. The install was done successfully.

To comfirm the whole procedure, someone is needed to redo it.(maybe after the wiki of "Windows Mingw build" is more polished)
Still, there is a patch with some minor diffs. I don't know whether it will break other platforms. Why not asking the testfarm?
Cheers,
Jun