[Clam-devel] patch: added submenues in context menu to connect with compatible ports in canvas

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed May 28 10:31:02 PDT 2008

Nice! How fast!

I liked the separator between the monitors and the sink/sources.
Also, instead 'Connect to used processing' a 'Conect to' could be enough.
What about joining the processing and the port levels? Anyway the patch should
be committed just to keep changes atomic.

BTW, the same screenshots you are sending as attachment, should be inserted
into the development screenshots wiki instead.

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

El Wednesday 28 May 2008 18:55:06 Natanael Olaiz va escriure: