[Clam-devel] patch: added submenues in context menu to connect with compatible ports in canvas

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri May 30 03:19:39 PDT 2008

El dv 30 de 05 de 2008 a les 12:12 +0200, en/na Pau Arumí Albó va
escriure:
> El dj 29 de 05 de 2008 a les 05:49 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
> escriure:

> Please, notice me if there are pending patches.

Oh yes, now I remember a non-applied patch with tooltip with factory
metadata when the mouse hovers the processign box name.

Let's keep this on the fridge till having some discussion, because the
same tooltip is used for configuration error messages. My sense is that
the two aspects should be presented diferently.