[Clam-devel] patch: added submenues in context menu to connect with compatible ports in canvas

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 2 03:51:11 PDT 2008

El dv 30 de 05 de 2008 a les 18:40 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:

> Here is an example of an implementation of
> CLAM::Factory::AttributeExists(key,attribute), and its correspondent use
> getting the icons in NetworkCanvas.

I've commited the Factory patch. Nice! Revision 11427.
BTW, you can take the KeyExists renaming refactoring if you whish.

NE changes are still not commited because my local sandbox now reflects
your latest patches and will need some time to revise.

Pau