[Clam-devel] Copy & Paste processings on canvas patch

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 2 04:06:27 PDT 2008

El dl 02 de 06 de 2008 a les 06:19 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:
> Finally!
> I need to clean up the code, optimize some rutines, and it doesn't save
> the positions. But it works. :-)

Wow, this is big step forwards! :-)

Some questions mainly for Natanael and David,

Have you evaluated if the onPasteProcessingsFromClipboard() could reuse
the normal xml network loading function? (maybe would need adaptation) ?
That would reduce a lot of code (and duplication)

I think that this feature (and the future sub-networks) is asking for
embedding processing-boxes positions in the clamnetwork xml (instead of
keeping a separate binary .pos file). Getting rid of .pos files was a
TODO actually. Do you agree?

How about a new "Edit" menu and Ctrl-C Ctrl-V shortcuts? I guess it is
in Natanaels todo list...

Pau