[Clam-devel] Re: Patch: added submenues in context menu to connect controls

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jun 5 02:28:54 PDT 2008

El dj 05 de 06 de 2008 a les 00:00 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:
> El 06/04/2008 06:31 AM, Natanael Olaiz escribió:
> > Doing some tests with many controls, it could be annoying... so I'd
> > made a duplication of the previous patch of "connect to" for ports,
> > but for controls.
> >
> > As you can see, is almost the same... so putting some more generic
> > names to the pointers, and adding 2 more (for
> > controlIndexByXPos/portIndexByYPos,
> > and canConnectControls/canConnectPorts) I will join both, but if you
> > want to use it until then....
> >
> Here is the merge.

Nice feature and nice refactoring!
Committed revision 11440

The NetworkCanvas::ContextMenu is tending to spaghetti code (very long),
but I think it's ok by now.

These connectivity features should have more screenshots (e.g. controls
connection) at the "Development_screenshots" wiki, can you please add
them?

I will give you commmit access after a few more patches (though sending
patches might be better for code that needs discussion).
For the next patches, please prepare detailed commit messages. See
examples in the log "svn log | less"

Pau