[Clam-devel] Copy & Paste processings on canvas patch

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:36:44 PDT 2008

El 06/13/2008 10:25 AM, Pau Arumí Albó escribió:
> El dv 13 de 06 de 2008 a les 15:18 +0200, en/na David García Garzón va
> escriure:
>
>> On Divendres 13 Juny 2008, Pau Arumí Albó wrote:
>>
>>> El dv 13 de 06 de 2008 a les 14:33 +0200, en/na David García Garzón va
>>>
>>> escriure:
>>> I don't know the consequences of "x,y" vs 'x,y'. But I guess you do, so
>>> what should we do?
>>>
>> That's something we don't have control on. It is the xml backend that decides
>> whether using ' or ". You just tell him you want an xml attribute with x,y as
>> content.
>>
>> I like the format so, go ahead.
>>

> I almost forgot that we gave Natanael commit access. Natanael, please do
> the honors of checking the patch in.

OK, commit 11509.
I still need to add the const variable on MainWindow to select when
write or not in .pos format, in a few minutes i'll commit that.
I removed the last patch addition of
NetworkCanvas::getSelectionDownRight and NetworkCanvas::getSelectionSize
(we could discuss if it could be useful), but keep the
NetworkCanvas::getSelectionUpperLeft, that I use for calcule the offset.

BTW, I forgot to comment the Network changes on the commit.. :-/

I'll start the refactoring with all your suggestions. Thanks!

Regards,
Natanael.