[Clam-devel] NetworkEditor MainWindow DockWindowState (a.k.a. Show Processing Tool)

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jun 15 17:52:10 PDT 2008

On Dissabte 14 Juny 2008, Natanael Olaiz wrote:
> David, this new line (#96) on MainWindow.hxx is yours?
>
>     restoreState(settings.value("DockWindowsState").toByteArray());
>

> That seems to generate the problem for viewing the Processing Tool Tree
> when opening the NetworkEditor. Commenting it, works fine.
> Would we initialize somwhere, or just comment until do a store
> implementation?
>

> Regards,
> Natanael.

Yes, it is mine. It restores a config parameters with dock windows positions.
It might have problems when you close the neteditor with the tree hidden. i
should add some code that when restoring, if results in hidden just toggle
the action object.

I did that because we are  about to add dock windows arround and it will be
handy to keep the positions. The store is on the destructor, so as you exit
the program the positions are saved.