[Clam-devel] Patch: embedded diagrams widgets for faust plugins

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:31:36 PDT 2008

El 06/23/2008 12:53 PM, Pau Arumí Albó escribió:
> El dl 23 de 06 de 2008 a les 12:39 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
> escriure:
>
>> What do you think about these changes on RunTimeLibraryLoader?
>>
>> Part of original RunTimeLibraryLoader::Load() now is
>> RunTimeLibraryLoader::GetPaths(), which gives you a full list of
>> possible paths.
>> And I added std::string RunTimeLibraryLoader::ExistsDirInPath(const
>> std::string & fileName), which search for a subpath on the possible
>> paths, and return it (or none if not exists).
>>

> If I understand correctly its meaning, the name should be
> ExistsDirInPaths(const std::string & path)
> (note the 's' and argument name)

Yep.

> Who will use that method?

RunTimeFaustLibraryLoader::SetupLibrary:

    std::string pluginName =
    pluginFullFilename.substr(pluginFullFilename.rfind("/")+1,pluginFullFilename.length());
    pluginName = pluginName.substr(0,pluginName.rfind("."));    // crop
    name without extension

    std::string name =
    RunTimeLibraryLoader::ExistsDirInPaths("examples/"+pluginName+".dsp-svg");
    if (name=="")
        factory.AddAttribute(oss.str(), "svg_diagram", name);

Maybe I can replace it with (or add also) a more specific
ExistsFileInPath:
ExistsFileInPaths("examples/"+pluginName+".dsp-svg/process.svg")