[Clam-devel] Re: faust status

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sat Jul 12 02:57:55 PDT 2008

On dv, 2008-07-11 at 17:00 -0300, Natanael Olaiz wrote:
> Thank you very much for your comments, there are very informative!

Yes I thought the same, so I copied David's comments into a new "Devel"
wiki page.

I wanted to provide the pointer but the wiki is down at this moment as
well as the subversion :-(  (The issue has been reported)
Anyway the page is easy to find, it's named something like "Programming
with Qt"

Let's do this (transferring informative bits in mails to wiki
documentation) as an habit.