[Clam-devel] Re: faust status

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:04:57 PDT 2008

Commit 11598:

     * ProcessingBox: recomputeMinimumSizes() if exists, uses
    _embedded->sizeHint as minimum size (or 500x500 as a limit, if bigger)

Commit 11599:

     * MainWindow:
            - added submenu for Faust, active if USE_LADSPA. Added a
    bool option to embed SVG diagrams
            - removed debug macros.
            - semantical changes on Faust related methods and slots
            - called _canvas->setEmbedSVGDiagramsOption when bool option
    is changed
     * (Clam)NetworkCanvas: added private: _embedSVGDiagramsOption,
    public: setEmbedDiagramsOption(bool) and bool getEmbedDiagramsOption()
     * ProcessingBoxEmbededWidgets: check for _embedSVGDiagramsOption to
    retrieve (or not) the svg_diagrams

I forgot to comment that MainWindow also save the state of
ClamNetworkCanvas::_embedSVGDiagramsOption (which is equal to
action_Embed_SVG_Diagrams_Option->isChecked())