[Clam-devel] Re: faust status

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:42:47 PDT 2008

And a new one, using setWidget instead addWidget for TaskRunner.

BTW, I realize that there is a bad name on MainWindow: the general named
"runQueuedCommands", when the process finish calls the particular named
"compilationFinished(bool)".  I'll correct later. Do we will need the
general runQueuedCommands? or I can just rename to a specific
runCompileCommands?