[Clam-devel] Problems compiling UnitTests

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jul 15 05:55:24 PDT 2008

Just change the X by an U. I forgot to update the tests for some changes i did
on the xml for unicode.

That error was to be detected by test farm but testfarm in linux is not
working since June. Pau, can you wake it up.

Also testfarm in windows is broken due to wine problems i was unable to solve
last week. Wine is resetting the PATH settings once and again so it cannot
find the pkg-config and any dll. I'll try to solve it now but i don't have
any clue on how.

David.