TypedControls branch? was Re: [Clam-devel] Bug solved for deleting Out In Ports and Out In Controls

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Fri Jul 18 07:39:23 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Francisco Tufró <nictuku at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Hernán Ordiales <h at ordia.com.ar> wrote:
[snip]
> The first thing to make delta smaller is to make Get*Controls() and
> Get*Control() not to use the control directly ( ex.
> bla_proc.GetInControls().Get("control").DoControl() )
> With the last patch i've sent many of these are solved using external free
> functions.
> So, please, check the last patch and comment about it.

Ok, what about to start preparing a patch against HEAD with all those
Send|GetFloatToIn|OutControl(..) functions and other with the new
files with base classes (BaseTypedIn|OutControl.*xx), i think is just
a matter to strip the current .patch, apply to a clean head trunk and
test, i can help you doing this...

> About the branch, i think it's a good idea but if we have no other chance, i
> agree with david about the problems merging a branch into a developed trunk.
> Bye

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar
GnuPG: 0xEE8A3FE9