[Clam-devel] Re: TODOs

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:38:05 PDT 2008

I will, Greg :-)

In regard to the realtime processing, I wonder if there is anything
special to have multithreads in different platforms.
I only did so in Mac (Objective C 2.0) and Windows (Visual C++ 6) so far.
I think they are very language-specific. Do you have any idea within
CLAM (and cross-platform in general)?

Best regards,
Han, Yushen