[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Faudiostream-devel] Update in Faust within the Clam network-editor]

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 28 06:18:15 PDT 2008

On ds, 2008-07-26 at 16:20 +0200, Pau Arumí wrote:
> On ds, 2008-07-26 at 15:35 +0200, David García Garzón wrote:
> > On Dissabte 26 Juliol 2008, Natanael Olaiz wrote:
> > > Returning the 'pclessModules' items works again.
> >
> > Yep, that can be the solution meantime.
> >
> > > I'm downloading Qt 4.4.
> >
> > Try to use standard qt 4.4 packages for hardy.
>
> Where are they? (not in the normal repos)
>
> If we are breaking compilation for every distro not supporting qt4.4 out
> of the box, my vote is for reverting change in scons.

We desperately need testfarm in green these days of refactorings in
different fronts, so I've reverted the 11717 commit:

commit 11739

      * Reverted commit #11717: qt4.py: QtDesigner and
        QtDesignerComponents back to the pcless modules, since qt 4.4 is
        not available on testfarm client (and many user's systems)

I expect testfarm going GREEN now...