[Clam-devel] Two color schemes in NetworkEditor

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 28 12:57:54 PDT 2008

At the end this is to be controled with properties, and stylesheets. That is
why i moved them to be attributes instead of just functions as they were
before. Colour schemes should end up being just stylesheets.

The 'white' colors are the ones set on NetworkCanvas::print, aren't they?

David.

El Monday 28 July 2008 19:17:10 Natanael Olaiz va escriure: