[Clam-devel] Removing BlockingNetworkPlayer?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:19:59 PDT 2008

This was the idea?
Some code is just commented.
HasSyncSource is not used anymore but the NetworkTest. Should we kept it?

Commit 11755:

     * BlockingNetworkPlayer: removed. Not used anymore.
     * NetworkPlayer: removed IsCallbackBased() attribute
    (BlockingNetworkPlayer was the only non callback based player)
     * .*Player: commented IsCallBackBased() implementations.
     * MainWindow & PrototypeLoader:
        - commented the alsa backend support, which used
    BlockingNetworkPlayer.
        - removed the error message when is not callback based and not
    Network::HasSyncSource().
        - TODO: remove HasSyncSource attribute also?

Regards,
Natanael.