[Clam-devel] Re: Faust support - plugins dynamic reloading

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 22:12:00 PDT 2008

Finally!!

Here is a patch for the reload issue. Without cleaning up yet, but it
works :-)
Plus it have yet the debug messages, if you want to see what happens.

The only problem is that if you have a ladspa plugin on the actual
canvas network, you have to delete it and put it again to actualize.
(I'll put an automatic deleter/loader)... But it works!  (I'm happy :))

Regards,
Natanael.
PS: I used RTLD_NOW instead RTLD_LAZY on dlopen(). I think the original
LAZY have to work too, I'll check it now.