[Clam-devel] Re: Please, check: Draft for the release announcement

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Aug 7 23:16:21 PDT 2008

clam-devel at llistes.projectes.lafarga.org
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:35 AM, David García Garzón
<dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> On Thursday 07 August 2008 16:09:40 David García Garzón wrote:
>> Missing something? Any lie?
>>
>> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Release_Anouncement#1.3.0
>>
>> David.
>
> We should point out to manuals/documentation/blogentries for:
> * Python bindings

what is your idea with respect to this? distribute the source? the
binaries? i think it's very experimental to include in the release
yet..
Anyway, by now, best reference is INSTALL file:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk/CLAM/pyclam/INSTALL

> * Annotator aggregation extractors
> * Template generator

I updated the wiki with a couple of external links

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar