[Clam-devel] Missing qformlayout.h when compiling NE

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Aug 10 04:59:10 PDT 2008

Please, check whether the macports or the by hand compilation provide
pkg-config files. If they provide it i could send you a patch that hopefully
would solve the problem. I mean, currently mac qt4.py scons tool (that we
developed) does not use pkg-config (as windows and linux does) because old qt
mac version didn't provide it. But the situation could have changed, as it
changed in windows, and that would help a lot. If the pkg-config file
provides proper compile options then we can rely on them for whatever setup
is installed, based on frameworks or not. That would be the ideal solution,
relying on pkg-config files once and forever.

So, please, check for Qt*.pc files.

David.