[Clam-devel] Release: Mac?

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:11:14 PDT 2008

David,

I think I can do it tonight - maybe 10 hours from now.
( I have Intel-core Mac with OS X 10.5.4.)
Is checking out and 'scons package' (under CLAM) all we need to do?

My plugin is self-contained and would not introduce any new system files.
I think it could be distributed externally.

Best regards,
Han, Yushen