[Clam-devel] Re: Release Freeze

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Aug 12 13:52:06 PDT 2008

It's late, i am still in office and i must go home. Most of the packages are
done or building (but mac). I just need a release composite screenshot
highlighting some of the features (see 1.2 one). If any volunteer builds it
in the next hours i will publish and propagate the announcement when back at
home. If not the freeze will take a little longer.

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Release_task_list