[Clam-devel] Re: libloSource OSC plugin changes

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:52:08 PDT 2008

I did it, with some other changes... For instance, update the
"threecontrols" example. The thing is, doing that I realized that the
output control names (which are based on the path, I though that is
informative), keeps the bars "/" of the OSC path.. Do you think that
could be a problem on NE/Prototyper/OfflinePlayer?

Regards,
Natanael.