[Clam-devel] Re: Task Runner removed?

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Aug 17 08:52:46 PDT 2008

Py2exe is something we should aboard some time soon to enable python scripts
execution in windows, as we need either installing Python from the Annotator
installer or generating executables from the python scripts.

There is a python script 'freeze.py' that comes with the regular python
distribution that generates c sources that compile a python script as a
binary application. We could try that or py2exe.