[Clam-devel] Re: Multi server-paths LibloSource

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 01:41:51 PDT 2008

Hi, Natanael and Pau

Here is a simple patch for MultiLibloSource.hxx
I modified its GetConfig() to return the correct type of cfg.

-       const CLAM::ProcessingConfig & GetConfig() const
+       const CLAM::MultiLibloSourceConfig & GetConfig() const

Also, in my own working copy I integrated InControl and OutControl
into the MultiLibloSource
For my synthesizer, the point is to use GetLastValue() from InControl
to read what has been sent to the port.
(The OutControlArray is given in the callback function and I paired
InControl and OutControl programmatically.)

There is no need for a LibloSink then ( I am not sure why the original
design has Source and Sink separately for OSC).
What's your opinion, Natanael and Pau? Thanks!

Best regards,
Han, Yushen