[Clam-devel] Get{In,Out}{Ports}{Controls}

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Mon Sep 8 21:25:06 PDT 2008

I don't like to branch. I proposed bazaar "branch" only to prepare
complicated patches (because local commits feature). I felt that one
thing that contributed to increase the typed controls patch beyond
what is desirable was fear to break something since there are code
related with controls everywhere. Indeed i'm sure match those
uncommitted changes with last modifications will bring at a least one
headache. I'll talk with francisco to see if it's worth to continue
working with that code or maybe is better to start from trunk again.

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar