[Clam-devel] Newbie question

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Dec 5 10:24:17 PST 2008

> It should be possible to use qmake, but i don't know how difficult it would
> be. I guess it is simple as CLAM provides pkg-config files. I just googled
> a little and found some threads on how to use a pkg-config based library
> with qmake. It should be a matter of adding the following line to the .pro
> file:
>
> PKGCONFIG += clam_core clam_processing clam_audioio

I investigated further. It seems that the proper lines to be included in the
project file are:

CONFIG += link_pkgconfig
PKGCONFIG += clam_core clam_processing clam_audioio

So the steps to perform (and to include in the wiki) are:

- Dump into a file the source in:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Constructing_and_playing_a_simple_network
- Run: make-qt4 -project
- Edit the generated .pro file to include the former lines
- export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/whateverclaminstallpath/lib/pkgconfig
- qmake-qt4
- make

I just added this wiki page to honour you ;-)

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Compiling_with_CLAM_without_SCons

David.