[Clam-devel] Turnaround: Color Segments

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Wed Dec 17 10:43:45 PST 2008

btw, i like chordata and chordia too, the only thing i have against
the last one is that is very similar to my nick. I think chordata
sounds more technical (like a direct child of annotator[1]) and if the
goal (as i think) is to reach a broader audience, to me, "chordia"
sounds better.

[1] and in some way, is it, don't?

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar