[Clam-devel] Re: MIDI Patch

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 05:06:18 PST 2008

francisco-tufros-imac:clam ftufro$ svn commit --username=nictuku
--password=KDKMHiyHl CLAM/src/Flow/Controls/TypedInControl.hxx
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svn/clam/!svn/act/4ba9a9c8-1122-4243-b104-2c0b7af04fe2': 403
Forbidden (http://iua-share.upf.edu)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Users/ftufro/Documents/programacion/clam/clam/CLAM/src/Flow/Controls/svn-commit.3.tmp'
francisco-tufros-imac:clam ftufro$

:(