[Clam-devel] CLAM demo at SCALE conference

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:11:13 PST 2009

Hi All,

Happy new year!  It's been a while since I posted to the list and this email
isn't exactly related to development, but I wanted to ask what people think
about doing a CLAM demo at this years SCALE conference (Southern California
Linux Expo, http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/).  It's a pretty cool
conference that I've been to twice, once as an attendee and once as a
volunteer for setup, registration, and crowd control.  Some of the LUGs
around here organize it and they said there were still open spots for the
exhibition room.  The format is that each project has a table in a big
exhibition room (there are also talks but those are booked up already).

The only issue is that they said it would be best to have two people at the
booth so that if one needs to go to the bathroom, the other can hold the
fort.  Is there anyone else on the list from the LA/Southern California
area?  Probably I could pull it off by myself, but the more the merrier.
Also, if anyone has any other ideas, let me know.

Thanks,
Abe