[Clam-devel] thanks to the CLAM community

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:31:11 PST 2009

Hi y'all!Since I (finally) finished my PFC, I'd like to thank the whole CLAM
community for the support given back in GSoC '07.
I want to thank especially Pau for helping me out so much with the project,
and giving some good advices about the path to follow to accomplish my
goals.
And also to David, who has been a great resource of coding tips and tricks,
improving performance and making the code to show dynamically the plugins
under the PTree on NE.
Finally, to whoever has been working on some of the open tasks related to my
project, which I could show and comment on the presentation of my project as
an example of an open-source community.

So, for everything mentioned here, thanks to all!!

Andreas