[Clam-devel] Reading data into CLAM::Frame

Саня Девайкин devaikin_s at mail.ru
Sun May 17 21:34:04 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!
I've written to the users mailing list, but didn't get a reply... I think I should write here =)

I'm new to this list and CLAM library, but I've made some progress while coding with it =)
Now I'm trying to analyse some sound file with MFCC. I've already analysed it with LPC and Fundamental, but they works with CLAM::Audio and CLAM::Window classes, so I need CLAM::Frame class to use with MFCC. I've followed one of the threads here, where such a code was written. But I don't know how to fill CLAM::Frame with the data! Can anybody help me with it?
Thank you!