[Clam-devel] Planet

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 15 13:45:10 PDT 2009

After having some problems with the previous one, we moved to a different
planet, namely to Venus[1]. Hope you get used to the new gravity.

Minor changes were needed. Most of the feeds failing because encodings, date
formats... are working now. I also reestructured the related svn layout. My
apologies if you experienced problems during the migration.

To the other web admins, I joined both scripts, planet and news, in a single
one. Anyway Mr. Cron should be up again so hopefully we won't need to run it
by hand.

Nael: i just updated your blog location.

[1] http://www.intertwingly.net/code/venus/

David.