[Clam-devel] sinks and sources ordering...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:15:07 PST 2009

Hi,

Here is attached a new patch version. The NetworkEditor updates the
geometries map before the network  Start () (on NE MainWindow play
trigger), which calls the (JACKNetwork)player, which ask the network to
calculate the order. Then the map is cleared.

Now I'll try to put it the routines that I added to JACKNetworkPlayer
directly on NetworkPlayer::GetAudioSources and GetAudioSinks, which are
used by the OfflinePlayer (and I think could be used for the
JACK...Player too then).

Pau: what do you think about this new method?

Best regards, and happy new year to all clam developers! :)
Natanael.