[Clam-devel] OnsetExtractor 'binary'

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:05:04 PST 2009

Pau, you just deleted a supposed 'binary' called 'OnsetExtractor'. It was not
a wrongly commited binary but a python script that matches the name of the
older binary, now renamed as OnsetExtractorCore. This was done in progress of
clearing lintian errors in debian packages related to the extractors for the
Annotator.

Maybe it was not a clever move on my part as it causes conflicts on any
repository with the old binary where it has been built (specially testfarm
clients). I'll rename it again as OnsetExtractor.py (r12565) and wait until i
have the final solution for it all. The problem with such executable files is
that being python script I need some changes to the debian package i must
investigate.