[Clam-devel] CLAM demo at SCALE conference

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:01:46 PST 2009

Hi Pau,

Sure if you have any suggestions about what to demo, let me know.  When I
show clam to friends, I usually show them the network editor.  I guess I can
show a little of each of the clam tools, then how to make a simple
processing to show the programming aspects.

The conference organizer suggested the "birds of a feather" sessions if I
didn't have enough people to run a booth.  The birds of a feather sessions
seem to be informal sessions for special topics, like linux audio.

Let me know if you have suggestions and I'll keep you posted about how it
goes... Thanks,
Abe