[Clam-devel] WWW2009 Developers Track

junjun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Sat Jan 17 11:50:51 PST 2009

Yes, I'm integrating the descriptors from musicbrainz and other sources which can be linked by the song's id. Just for a demonstration, the descriptors are just a tiny part of the linkable informations, like a small slice cutting from the moon of cheese.;) Those descriptors should be selectable through Aggregator as those of the other extractors.
Now I'm at my hometown for the Spring Festival. Because of the trip, I lost the SVN password of the user "Junjun". Who should I ask for to get it back? Thanks.

Regards,
Jun