[Clam-devel] Troubleshooting

Rupinder Singh plitanium at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:34:28 PST 2009

Hi Jun, Sorry for the delay.

> If the step of "scons configure" has been done, have you gone trough
> "scons"
> successfully?

Yes, It built perfectly. 'scons' & 'scons install' went OK (Thanks to you &
David) . I lost touch back in the day with the advent of new academic
session... Now I've rebuilt everything from scratch and I faced no problems.
 scons: *** Implicit dependency `D:\mingw\bin\g++.EXE' not found,
needed by target `scons\libs\core\libclam_core.a'.  Stop.
I've checked that all the related path are with C:\ rather than D:\,
but it still complains `D:\mingw\bin\g++.EXE' not found.
I haven't encountered a problem like this. If you've shifted all the paths
from D:\ to C:\ , I suggest you start afresh with the base as C:\ , because
I did that and it was all OK.
Hope this helps
Rupinder