[Clam-devel] IIR BiQuad LPF/BPF/HPF

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 28 05:27:54 PST 2009

Sorry for the delay on answering.
There is actually a TD filter implementation at:
	clam/CLAM/examples/FormantTracking/TDFilterGenerator
The scons to build it is at:
	clam/CLAM/examples/FormantTracking/

It contains two examples, one that generates the coefficients for a given TD
filter and another one that applies them to an input wav.

The problem, it is old code that needs update. It uses a lot of old style CLAM
coding so there is a lot of garbage around. We just made it compile. And the
examples use some hard codes weird path such as c:\mywav.wav. So you can
imagine we have not even tried to run them once updated.

I guess you could just take the basic processings without getting the trouble
of the composites or adapting the main functions to get the input file from
command line.

David.